- RF 2400 AM/FM Analogue Tuner : Frequency Range FM 87 to 108MHz (50kHz step) AM 520 to 1730kHz (9/10kHz step)
- 10 centimeter Speaker and Ferrite Antenna for good sound
- Audio System Power Output (RMS) : 770mW Max other power source battery DC 6V (R6/LR6, AA, UM 3) x 4, AC 120 V, 560Hz
- Earphone/ Headphone (3.5 millimeter) yes (mini/mono)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx] 234 x 122 x 82 millimeter
This radio is fantastic! One of the best purchases that I have made in years. I am a radio nut and as I work in and around my house I am always moving the radio from here to there. My old radio was needing to be replaced so I gave this one a shot. I love it. There is a little dimple in the middle of the carrying handle which makes it easy for me to loop one finger around the handle and carry it around with me. The audio is nice. It is a bit bassy on the AM band and a hi/low tone switch would have been nice but it’s really a non-issue, I just wanted to mention this.
The sensitivity is impressive. I live about 50 miles from the closest FM stations and this radio pulls them in….with the antenna down! The weaker stations need the antenna of course, but this is great. Audio sounds full range and nice on FM.