Quality, is actually pretty decent. Not bad thickness, much more thick than I had expected. About as thick as Hollister hoodies, or just standard hoodies in general, maybe slightly thinner. Good for spring, and layering during fall and winter. I ordered black colour, looks black. Mateiral isn’t the greatest. Stitching is done poorly, although, I haven’t had anything pull apart or anything after 3 days of wearing. So not very accurate. The hood is way too large. Alot of things stick to the fabric although they particles sticking on to the hoodie are only visible up close. The hand and the wait are what bother me the most. They are quite tight. In the beginning it was very different from the usual, but over time it felt quite normal, so just takes some adapting.
Wash: I’ve washed it once, no problem. Didn’t shrink or break.
Overall I would say that this hoodie is a little expensive though. At stores like Hollister or American eagle, during clearance I can get much better looking hoodies for a equal price. But still a great general hoodie for indoors or outdoors!
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- Cozy 7.8-ounce fleece made with up to 5 percent polyester created from recycled plastic
- Pill-resistant fabric with high-stitch density for durability
- Cozy hood with dyed-to-match adjustable draw cord
- Ribbed waistband and cuffs, split kangaroo pocket