This clock is all around very good. Easy to use. You can see the time display in daylight. I had gotten a few other clocks before this one & the display setting was too light that you couldn’t see it in daylight.
It’s multi-functional. It’s a clock, radio, alarm, bluetooth speaker, mirror. And it’s a nice size & looks good on my desk.
I so like:
1) 5 brightness levels work as expected — I set the screen brightness all the way off at night, but I have also used the least bright setting at night; I set it brighter during the day
2) Can set 2 different alarm times — ideal for my weekly schedule, where I actually get up at 2 different times depending on the day of the week / kid school schedule
3) Alarm volume is quite reasonable — does not blare too loudly like some others (I am a light sleeper)
4) Nice optional ring tones, which you can use rather than buzzer or radio if you want
5) Radio reception is decent and sound quality is fine (I just use it to wake up, not listen for long periods)
6) All controls are fairly intuitive, except how to set a radio station rather than ring tone for alarm wakeup — the instructions for this were easy enough to follow
7)Extra 5 minutes snooze time
Very happy with my choice.