- Ideal for drilling into wood, metal plastic and all screw driving tasks
- Chuck Size: 3/8 inch; Clutch Setting: 11; Included Components: (1) LDX120 Drill/Driver, (1) LBX20 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, (1) LCS20 Charger, (1) Double Ended Bit; Power Source: Cordless
- Lithium Ion Technology & 20V MAX: Lighter, more compact, no memory, longer life
- 11 Position Clutch: Provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, plastic, and all screwdriving tasks
- Compact and Lightweight: Less fatigue and allows users to drill / screw in confined spaces. Part of the 20V MAX System A System that Demands Attention
- Variable Speed: Allows countersinking without damaging material
It’s got only enough power for casual DIY use (you wouldn’t make a living from this) and I definitely foresee reliability issues in the future due to all the other Amazon reviewers who have had problems with their units. I got mine on a deal of the day and am quite happy with that choice for a simple, cheap drill that won’t see any “serious” work like lag bolts or spade bits. But it’s not a rugged, use-all-day behemoth that’s worthy of a 5th star. Please also see the accompanying video where I use the drill to make quick work of a 3/16″ hole in maple cabinets. It had no problems (plenty of power) with this tiny diameter hole and it’s definitely easy to hold since the drill is so light. I’d recommend it for anyone who is a light user and doesn’t need a heavy, higher capacity battery that’s capable of more torque and runtime.